Safety Signs News

DIY accident leaves 8cm nail embedded in manÂ’s skull

8th January 2014 | Health and Safety Signs

A severe accident that left a man with a long nail embedded in his skull is being highlighted as an example of what can happen if proper safety procedures are not observed.

Yang Yi Kui was using a cutting machine while decorating his home. A nail had been stuck in the machine, and when Mr Yang turned it on the eight-centimetre-long object flew straight into his skull via his eye socket.

Oddly enough, Mr Yang did not even notice the incident, and doctors were able to remove the nail without costing him any of his sight.

This incident highlights the dangers that ordinary jobs can present.

Mr Yang obviously was not in an environment where safe working practices were enforced, or safety signage displayed. Workplaces should heed this example as even more reason to abide by safety regulations.ADNFCR-2754-ID-801679893-ADNFCR

RESULTS: PRODUCT

There are no results for this search

RESULTS: PRODUCT

Related Articles


Add £50 for free Standard shipping

Customer Feedback:

Safety Signs products and graphics © 2009 Viking Signs Ltd. eCommerce website © 2009 Mew Media Ltd.